- The company begins its activity as a furniture retailer.
- The logistics center from which the merchandise is distributed to over 200 stores all over the country is inaugurated
- The first investment in laminate furniture production; the investment quantum is up to 3.5 million Euros.
- A second furniture factory is opened; to this end, four completely automatized production lines are purchased, which represent the top technology in laminate furniture production in Europe, one of these lines being unique in Eastern Europe. The quantum of the investment is as high as 11 million Euros.
- The beginning of the Casa Rusu stores chain - 8 stores are opened in Timisoara, Deva, Sibiu, Cluj, Pitesti, Brasov.
- The Casa Rusu Hypermarket is opened in Bucharest.
- The upholstered furniture factory is opened; the quantum of the investment is 1.5 million Euros.
The company started its activity in 1994 as a furniture retailer, shortly becoming one of the biggest furniture importers and dealers in Romania.
Casa Rusu represents the retail division of the Rus Savitar company, aiming to be a direct link between the producer and the final customer, without any mediation from other retailers and dealers.
For further details on events, please click on the button below.
Reliable, creative, friendly... they are part of the staff of the Casa Rusu store in Deva.